Sunday 14 August 2011

I'm No Beauty Queen I'm Just Beautiful Me!

First time i hear it..from hawa...my old classmate n also my rommate..she's keep telling me that this song is really good..she's tried to sing...and it sound preety good..so,,i heard it..this song is nice!that's my first comment..!and i'm very happy to hear it because it makes me feel better with it's secret meaning,,,who say that we not preety?who say that we not star potential..??i'm so glad n happpyy!! it makes me more confident..!

Who says
Who says you're not perfect
Who says you're not worth it
Who says you're the only one that's hurting
Trust me
That's the price of beauty
Who says you're not preety
Who says you're not beautiful
Who says..

Who says you're not star potential
Who says you're not presidential
Who says you can't be in movies
Listen to me,Listen to me!
Who says you don't past the test
Who says you can't be the best.,..
WHO SAYS?WHO SAYS?!

someone that just had found her happiness,

Mariey Bloodsucker

0 comments: